This morning we had our chance and asked him some questions about his experiences:
- Will lanterns rise in the sky? Will it be dark?
- Have you seen a dragon?
- What are you eating?
- Are you having fun?
- What are you doing?
- What is special in your house?
Daniel told us and showed us lots of things about this special time in China. He told us that his favourite part of the celebrations have been the fireworks and showed us different decorations in his house that represent luck and wealth.
Here are our reflections on the conversation:
- I liked when I showed him my new hair. (Denzil)
- I liked the Beyblade toy. (Wilma, Ayesha, Cameron, Axel)
- I liked the luck decoration with the rainbow colours. (Lea)
- I liked the decoration that makes your dreams and wishes come true. (Lucy & Lea)
Thanks to Daniel and his family for this fun learning opportunity and chance to see our friend!